Popping-Up with the People!
Welcome to the Pop-Up Village
The Pop-Up Village is a site activation tool that harnesses the power of design to catalyze the magic that emerges when people and programs come together in public space. The Pop-Up Village brings together a constellation of dynamic programming in customized buses, vans, pop-up shops, furniture, and other types of mobile architecture and nature.
Place matters, and its power has been taken from those who stand to gain the most from its thoughtful creation. The Pop-Up Village seeks to bring regenerative design back into the hands of community.
Popping Up Next
Welcoming families, pregnant people and all interested to celebrate in community, engage in self-care, get valuable resources and services, and much more…Read More
Rafiki Coalition for Health and Wellness
Rafiki Coalition provides a safe space for health and wellness services for our Black/African American Community in San Francisco. Programs include therapy, massage, chiropractic services, wellness activities, navigation services, food resources, and other community resources.Read More
Who else will be there...
- Birth Companions Community Center (BCCC)
- Black Infant Health Program
- DJ B. Bailey
- EBlendz da Barber
- Everyone’s Place Acupuncture
- Homeless Prenatal Program and Jelani House
- MCAH Home Visiting Program
- Pop-Up Clinical Services
- Pregnancy Pop-Up Village UCSF Research Team
- Rafiki Coalition for Health and Wellness
- San Francisco Human Services Agency
- SFHN Clinics
- SisterWeb SF Community Doula Network
- Umoja Health
- WIC Program
- Five Keys Schools & Programs
- The Butterfly Movement
- Apothecary for the People
Follow us on Instagram
Join the Pop-Up Village
Participate in the Village as a Vendor, Partner, or Volunteer.