Popping-Up with the People!
Welcome to the Pop-Up Village
The Pop-Up Village is a site activation tool that harnesses the power of design to catalyze the magic that emerges when people and programs come together in public space. The Pop-Up Village brings together a constellation of dynamic programming in customized buses, vans, pop-up shops, furniture, and other types of mobile architecture and nature.
Place matters, and its power has been taken from those who stand to gain the most from its thoughtful creation. The Pop-Up Village seeks to bring regenerative design back into the hands of community.
Popping Up Next
Welcoming families, pregnant people and all interested to celebrate in community, engage in self-care, get valuable resources and services, and much more…Read More
Black Infant Health Program
Black Infant Health provides culturally affirming services that honor the needs, history, and traditions of women of African descent.Read More
Who else will be there...
- Birth Companions Community Center (BCCC)
- Black Infant Health Program
- DJ B. Bailey
- EBlendz da Barber
- Everyone’s Place Acupuncture
- Homeless Prenatal Program and Jelani House
- MCAH Home Visiting Program
- Pop-Up Clinical Services
- Pregnancy Pop-Up Village UCSF Research Team
- Rafiki Coalition for Health and Wellness
- San Francisco Human Services Agency
- SFHN Clinics
- SisterWeb SF Community Doula Network
- Umoja Health
- WIC Program
- Five Keys Schools & Programs
- The Butterfly Movement
- Apothecary for the People
Follow us on Instagram
Join the Pop-Up Village
Participate in the Village as a Vendor, Partner, or Volunteer.